JS-Kit Comments

Endangered Species Act Update

>> Thursday, September 11, 2008

The National Wildlife Federation posted a video on their blog about the Endangered Species Act and why it is so important. You may remember I did a previous post as a call to action for everyone. Well, in case you missed it the first time.... Go. Write. Letters. Now. This is dreadfully important in so many way and the video does a better job of describing what I tried to... I am not good at putting things in easy to understand terms. I'm working on it. In the meantime, make sure we keep our protected lands protected. Thanks.

4 comments:

sealaura September 11, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Thanks for the reminder for this important cause. Also thanks for your kind words about my pics. So glad to read your hubby made it home safe!

Marimoy September 11, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

@sealaura- me too and you are welcome!

Q September 12, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Dear Mimi,
Thanks for the link. I also support protecting our heritage, our lands, our animals and our invertebrates.
Hope Ike was kind to you.
Hugs,
Sherry

Marimoy September 12, 2008 at 10:30 AM  

@sherry- surprisingly, Ike was gentle. lots of wind and rain? absolutely... but no major glitches. We fared a bit better than Haiti, I daresay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP