JS-Kit Comments

Year in Review

>> Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ok, so I am a little late with this, but give me a break. :D

The following is a list compiled by using information from Lijit and StatCounter.

Busiest Days (only top three from most down):

January 28th: I actually had two posts that day. One apologizing for my page not loading correctly and the other was a kick off for my Year of the Gorilla stuff. Interesting.

July 9th: The day I did my poll about what colors to make the site.

February 23rd: One of my Monday Blues installments that SeaLaura keeps up with, but I suck at. I may just do them on Roogoodoo, instead.

Now I am sure you all know that those may have been my busiest days, but not necessarily my busiest post.

Busiest Posts

These were determined by number of visitors to my site via search.

Debate! Sex vs. Gender was a huge winner in this category. Obviously there are lots of people who look this up a lot. Surprisingly, this most viewed post has no comments.

A strong runner up was the Caribbean Reef Squid post. Many of the searches came from coastal areas and makes me wonder if it was due to marine science schools. I would like to think it was because of my awesome anatomy sketches!

Fig 1. awesome anatomy sketch!>
COPDPart 2: The Lungs was also a big one from the search terms "pictures of the lungs," "how the lungs work," and "anatomy of the lungs."

Recently, though, the numbers are steadily going up for searches on the Clearwater Challenge 3. This has been the biggest search in the past 2 months, but still hasn't caught up to the ones above.

What was your favorite post of the year? There were only 137 posts this year so it shouldn't take you long to review. Happy New Year!



6 comments:

Sup January 4, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

This post is fun and interesting! liked ur style of writing. cheers!

Anonymous January 4, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Hola Amiga! I think you are a great blogger. I love the posts about sealife and when you share about the scientific aspects of life in the VIs. As you know I love any news that comes from your part of the world. So keep the science news coming. Happy New Year!

sealaura January 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

hey I guess i forgot to sign in, that comment above is from little old me!

Marizela M. Zambrano January 6, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

thank you!

Marizela M. Zambrano January 6, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

the VI is lucky to have the plethora of wildlife it does. I hope our government works harder to protect our beautiful natural resources!

Marizela M. Zambrano January 6, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

i figured! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP