JS-Kit Comments

Help Please!

>> Thursday, July 9, 2009

Okay, so I worked out most of the glitches on the site that prevented it from loading properly on IE. I also changed a few things with the commenting. You may notice the "commentluv" box. That is to post a link to your most recent entry below your comment. We'll see how it works out. I have seen it used on other sites and really liked it, but you can let me know either way. Now on to more pressing matters... I'm stuck again and am asking for your help! I want to know what colors I should go with (again) for my blog layout. I fugured what I like only matters partially as you guys are the ones that support me by reading it. You are the one that has to look at it. So now on to the poll.



Thanks for your help (again). See ya soon!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP