JS-Kit Comments

Monday Already?!?!?

>> Monday, February 23, 2009


Ah... I really have been sick. I can't believe I am doing another Monday post. I hope you all have had a great week. Now on to another installment of Monday Blues! Today I feel like being mushy. Sometimes you have to do it. This picture is from my wedding. They are my bridesmaids. They look lovely in this turquoise blue. I wanted them to all wear what they wanted, but they wanted to look like bridesmaids so they all have matchy dresses. Aren't they lovely? I figured this would make me feel better since I still feel a bit out of it.

Remember, you can participate in Monday Blues as well. Just do a post and leave the link in the comments... or you can just leave the picture in the comments, that works too! Don't forget, next week SeaLaura hosts.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP