JS-Kit Comments

Monday Blues: The Seventh

>> Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy New Week everyone. This Monday I am showing more BLUE water of course with one of my favorite seafaring birds: the Brown Pelican. Nick took this fantastic shot with our old fantastic digital camera that is not lost at sea somewhere. *sniff* I loved that thing.

This picture is so fantastic it makes me want to leap into the water as well. The coolest part about pelicans, as far as I'm concerned, is what a grouping of them is called. They are a squadron of pelicans. Isn't that appropriate? Takes my blues away.

SeaLaura is hosting this week so make sure you post a link in her comments to your Monday Blues link. If nothing else, you should just go check out her amazing picture of St. John. Stunning.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP