JS-Kit Comments

Mas Problemas

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ok ok... I give. Since my website seems to keep getting kicked by IE (Internet Explorer) because of some of the scripting... I am going to a very old blogger template. Unfortunately this means I will lose any of my wonderful comments, but it's ok. I will still have them save on a JS -kit website so that I can remenisc on all the wonderful things you all write. I'm quite sad as I really love the new layout, but I am here to please so I must revert. So many of you liked it as well, but I am sure I will come up with something. Oh, and don't forget to start thinking about your posts for Monday Blues. Tomorrow's is going to be over at SeaLaura, so go leave your links in the comments there.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP