JS-Kit Comments

A Floyd Post

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Since my mind is not in science mode today (well, it sort of is...) I am going to do a post dedicated to my favorite animal: my dog. The dog has been touted as man's best friend for a really long time. Floyd is a part of my family. As Cheryl from My Wildlife Sanctuary did a few weeks ago, this is in honor of our pals and our therapists.

They lick our wounds when we are hurt and jump with us when we are excited. This is for you, Floyd, and all the other dogs out there that make us happy. Please feel free to paste cutie pictures of your "children" in the comments!








1st picture: Floyd being the "coconut" retriever she is.
2nd picture: guard dog Floyd
3rd picture: A woman I met named Christina in St. John at some ruins with Floyd. She said Floyd was her lioness.
4th picture: Me and Floyd cell phone picture this morning
5th picture: Floyd at Lerkenlund.




10 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

He's so cute! sAnd it's true that my dog is my therapist and friend. sShe always knows when I'm feeling bad and tries to cheer me up.

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

he is actually a she
she is confused that way. I love my doggy! Yay to dogs!

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Oops! sSorry! sI should remember this by now...

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

it's ok... my own mother forgets sometimes! lol

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

one more for good measure!

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Dear Floyd.....she is a lovely dog.......and what a wonderful life running the beach......they are such good companions........wonderful companions.....and their love is totally unconditional......

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

It really really is!

Anonymous February 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Floysita es fabulosa!

Anonymous February 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

I mean FloyDsita es fabulosa!

Anonymous February 12, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

gracias! Ella es mi favorita tambien ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP