JS-Kit Comments

A Little Late on the Uptake

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Remember the weird little invertebrate I posted about in January? The new species of carnivorous sea squirt was written about yesterday in ScienceDaily. I feel sad because this is where I get my inspiration for a lot of my posts. I hope this isn't going to be a usual thing. I really enjoy their site for articles, but if I am finding out about these things from other sources much earlier, I may have to rethink using them as a source. Obviously I get a lot of the same news from other places... However, some of those other places are oddly slow for certain things as well. Discovery News did an article yesterday about the woes of tequila. Sound familiar? Obviously these people need to read their inboxes a bit sooner if little blogs the net over are posting news more timely than the big papa sites. Or maybe I am being persnickety today and need to calm down. Today is a beautiful day. I should go outside and check my tomatoes. Sorry about the grumbles.

Update: 3:33 pm

ScienceDaily just (as in a few hours ago) posted about olive oil cancer research done by Catalonian Institute of Oncology and the University of Granada... since they were my source for my other olive articles about the exact same thing, I can only assume they are recycling articles for better readership.

4 comments:

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

maybe they should have you on staff? :) ss someone to keep them on their toes.s It is too a beautiful day in the land of REd.s Snow covered mountains but sunshine everywhere.s Norm sends Floyd un abrazo.

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

yay! I can't wait to tell her she has a boyfriend now! She is a bit of an alpha female and scares the male dogs away! LOL

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Somebody is asleep on the job!s

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

yes! That's it! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP