JS-Kit Comments

Monday Blues #4

>> Monday, February 9, 2009


Allllllrightyyyy! So my post for Monday Blues is a bit later in the day, but I hope you enjoy it. This is me and the hubs in St. John overlooking Coral Bay. we're both in blue... but this picture takes my blues away. We don't have too many days off together and this trip was a blast! Note my sunburned cheeks! I know my other partner in crime for these postings, SeaLaura, will love the St. John reference!

I don't usually post too many pictures of myself and less of the hubs, but I like this picture.

Remember... you are allowed to post submissions for Monday Blues. Just leave a link in the comments! Have a happy Monday!


4 comments:

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

Lovely photograph Mimi....you and hubby look very happy together....and such a handsome man....in fact you are a very lovely couple.......
When we are not able to spend as much time as we would like, with the one we love, it makes these time more precious....

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

I think he's a supermodel, so thank you. It's true. We make every moment count!

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

Sweet shot! What a lovely setting, and you're a cute couple.

Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP