JS-Kit Comments

Discovery Store Loves YOU!

>> Thursday, November 20, 2008


Holiday 2008
I have been lucky enough to be asked to pass this information along to my readers. I usually avoid doing promotions in my posts, but since the holidays are quickly encroaching on my calendar time and probably yours, I figured I would share. The Discovery Store has a special going on for the next 5 days only- until November 25th- for readers of this site. You get an extra 25% off and free shipping on orders over $75. Just enter the code FANDF8.

This makes me happy! I love the Discovery Store. I used to spend hours in there as a kid wishing I could buy it all. I think the only thing I actually got there as a kid (defintitely more as an adult) was some book on how to juggle, so worth it! I still have my juggling balls!

They have educational toys (and NO it doesn't mean boring), electronics, eco-friendly (like a cute little paper recycling kit), books, DVDs of all the great programming on the Discovery Channel and more. The Discovery Store is the place to get anything for the gadget lover/smarty pants/scientist/geek/genius in the making in your family. Just click the little red banner above to get to the site. The code and discounts only work if you click through the little banner. Well, that's what they told me anyway... :D




3 comments:

sealaura November 20, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

awesome! thanks for the score.

Amanda@Lady Scientist November 21, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

Cool beans! Thanks :-)

Marimoy November 21, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

@ amanda and sealaura... I would say anytime, but just because I don't know if this will happen again I will say of course!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP