JS-Kit Comments

Update

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not to take away from the topic I just posted, but Kitt of The Kittalog fame left a comment on something I posted yesterday and I had to let you all know. This should make Sherry at Q's Corner very happy as well. Apparently, Madeline Pickens, wife of billionare T. Boone Pickens, has decided to adopt all 30,000 horses that the Bureau of Land Management had up for adoption and was getting ready to slaughter because of cost of upkeep. While I may not enjoy Mr. Pickens's way of doing business, this makes me really happy. You can read more here. Thanks, Kitt!


2 comments:

Q November 21, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Thank you for letting me know!
The Mustangs are safe.
I did get upset. Now I am smiling.
Good comes from all sorts of strange places.
Sherry

Marimoy November 21, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

@ Sherry... thank Kitt for letting me know. That is so true. The strangest places it seems.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP