JS-Kit Comments

Rainy Day

>> Monday, July 21, 2008


It finally rained today. I'm happy because our island has had a bit of a dry spell. Our cisterns filled up a bit this morning and out plants got some much needed love. It's strange how after a good rain you can hear the plants growing. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. A bit of a break from thinking about science. There is lots of science involved in this process, but I rather enjoy the scenery a bit more.


The Guanabana (Sour Sop) tree seemed to really enjoy it


Papayas too...



If only I could reach those mangoes!


Creative Commons License


rainy day pictures by
Marizela Moya is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

2 comments:

Wendy July 21, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

Lovely pics. I found you through Sherry's blog. Lucky you to be living where you can garden all year round. I live in Canada and my dream is to retire somewhere where I can garden to my heart's content, surrounded by ocean.
Ummmm - those mangos look good!

Marimoy July 24, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

@ wendy... yes the mangoes. Alas, I cannot get to them. My yard is on an incline and I can't go down without some serious climbing gear!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP