JS-Kit Comments

What's Going On...

>> Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bad Blogger! Oops, my bad!
Hey guys! Sorry about my erratic posting behavior. I haven't really figured out my new schedule. There are lots of reasons behind my current state of affairs and since I do like to keep Potspoon! more science related, if you wish to know what is going on, please read my current ramblings at Roogoodoo. To better understand what that post is all about, click on the tab above marked Bipolar Disorder. As many of you know, mental health is not something I take for granted and I hope my ramblings and sporadic posts about it help people... or in the very least, let them know they are not alone!

Keep learning!

4 comments:

Anonymous July 17, 2011 at 9:13 AM  

I think its awesome how you still keep up with your blogs.

Mimi July 17, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

thanks!

Anonymous December 5, 2011 at 3:44 AM  

Peace!....with 2 fingers;)

Anonymous April 3, 2012 at 10:56 PM  

Hey there good lookin'! I awarded your two blogs for "The Lovely Blog Award" that was given to me. So here is the link to follow for you to accept it and pass it along to others you think deserve it! I tried to leave a comment on your other blog but couldn't figure out how?? At any rate, here you go my lovie. Love you much. http://foodiepatoodiebaby.blogspot.com/2012/04/reflections-in-kitchen-window-one.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP