JS-Kit Comments

BP Blocks Film Crews

>> Sunday, May 23, 2010

Since I am glad that little by little the spill is making its way back into the news, I thought I would write about how it is Turtle Day, but then I saw this:




Really, BP? You are just going to pretend there isn't oil washing up on shore? Ignore the fact that so many turtles (many of which are endangered) haven't turned up dead?

I still hope you will click the happy link above about Turtle Day. I felt compelled to make sure as many people as possible watched this video.

1 comments:

jeanneendo August 29, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Mimi,

I just sent you the name of a marine biologist who works primarily on saving sea turtles. I hope you're dong well!

Jeanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP