JS-Kit Comments

Women in Games

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

As some of you may know I am a game simulation programming student at DeVry University in Fremont, California. When I tell people what my major is I often get a questioning look. In truth the game industry is predominantly male and 95% of my class mates are men.

March is Women’s History Month and in honor of this I will be discussing influential women in the game industry. If you have ever wondered where the women are, check in later for some updates.

If you would like to know more about Women's History Month or International Women's Day go to: http://www.internationalwomensday.com.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP