JS-Kit Comments

PSA Announcemet from the 80's

>> Sunday, February 28, 2010


This may seem an unlikely post for Potspoon!, but it is not without reason. There are a lot of different factors that made me pursue sciences as a career (or, as the case is currently, hobby) and one of them was this fantastical commercial. The song has been stuck in my head for years. Really. Realize that I was about five years old when I remember seeing this video the first time. It was so cool! Unfortunately the person who uploaded the video doesn't want people to embed it, so please go watch it here!

Are there any silly commercials that made an impact on your life?


2 comments:

The Queen February 28, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

I posted my favorite on your facebook fan page.
It is the Alka Seltzer commercial

Sherry March 6, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

I remember this!
I saw my first honey bee of the season on a crocus! Spring is trying to wake up in my garden. The butterflies will come out before long. Once again I survived winter.
Hope all is well in your world.
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP