JS-Kit Comments

Monday Blues 8

>> Monday, March 9, 2009



Today I feel a bit inspired by SeaLaura's post. I want a beach day. Funny considering I live on an island, but alas... Mimi has been a busy body recently with many things work related. It's ok, the butterflies have not decided to revolt as of yet!

This picture was taken at the Baths in Virgin Gorda. The boulders on shore are fantastic and make a ton of really cool windows and "caves" to hang out in and climb about. I, too, want to go sailing. Alas, no time yet. I am off to do more stuff until I need sleep again. Ay me!

Remember, you can participate in Monday Blues as well! Just leave a comment with a link to your "Monday Blues" post or just the picture. Happy New Week!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP