JS-Kit Comments

Keep Up!

>> Sunday, March 22, 2009

Okay, so I know I have been super busy as of late and not been hyper productive on my blog (although I enjoyed yesterday's post) so I figured I would let you know how else you can keep in touch with me. There aren't too many other ways but here goes.

I do monthly postings on 5 Minutes for Going Green. The articles I do there are originally for them and I don't cross post them here, so go read and leave comments.

Of course, you can also follow Potspoon! on Facebook. Fancy, I know.

That is pretty much it, but keep in touch and I promise there is more to come.




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP