JS-Kit Comments

Mini Paintings

>> Saturday, January 24, 2009

I realized that my posts have been really formal recently and haven't let all my friends out in the blogosphere in on what has been going on down here. It turns out St. Thomas is NOT recession proof. While the number of people visiting has stayed about the same, sales all over are down and that means fewer (somehow) hours for Mimi. This is really bad because a certain male figure in the house has a commission based sales job. Mimi to the rescue, I hope! I have mentioned in passing that I do paint silliness every now and again. Surprisingly, in the middle of this economic disaster, the one thing people really want to buy is something locally made. My little side hobby of painting bags and mini canvases has had quite the surge in the past few weeks, so just to make myself feel better about the sorry state of affairs we are in now, I am going to show you some pictures of a few of the things I have done so far.


The picture quality is not that great, but they are from my cellular phone. They are little 2" x 4" canvases. No pictures of bags, sorry.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP