JS-Kit Comments

Monday Blues #2

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

As I sit here delaying the inevitable (work) I decided to do my post early. While I love my job, I do get the blues as well. Especially this week as this was supposed to be me and the hubs day off together. I'm covering for someone. I normally would not mind extra hours at all, but *le sigh* I really wanted to hang out with my sweetie pie today.

It got me thinking though, I have a really great job and it is better than working in a ridiculously large city. Then I found my pictures of Manhattan that I took when I was visiting with my mother and sibling about 5 years ago.
This picture was my attempt at finding some sort of nature in the Big Apple. The sky was so blue that day, but as I looked around, I realized that no one really noticed. I prefer work here... everyone appreciates that we get to work in paradise. Paradise is everywhere, you just have to find it. I think this picture sums it up nicely! Now it's your turn! Show me a picture that sums up Monday Blues for you! Leave a link, or the picture itself in my comments. You can participate every week with SeaLaura and Potspoon!


6 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Great picture. I have posted mine here
http://sealaura.blogspot.com/
Maybe you and the hubs can do lunch or dinner?

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Hey, I came here by way of the Oekologie Carnival site. I was curious about the January or February edition of the carnival. I have some posts I'd like to submit. But I'm glad I found your site. I like it. have a productive day.

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

O.K. it's not blue, but all this snow sure gives me the "blues"!! LOL

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

I haven't heard from anyone at oekologie about this month's carnival. I was hoping someone would let me know so I can start taking submissions! :D

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

dinner was nice!

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

works for me! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP