JS-Kit Comments

A Change of Scenery...

>> Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I sort of changed things around here a bit. The biggest change everyone will notice right away is the commenting thing. It seems scary, but don't be deterred. Just type in your name and comment. No need for a captcha or word-verification thingy. I set it up this way so that my readers without Google or Blogger accounts can leave replies as well. I think this will help get many more conversations going. I will leave it up for one month and see how it works out. Like a probation period. It is not very hard to revert, so I hope I don't scare too many of you away. I just wanted to try it out. If you hate it or love it, let me know.... oh yeah... I have a new email just for the site too: scienceforfood [at] gmail {dot} com.

I think that is all. Back to science!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP