JS-Kit Comments

Update on My Guest: Omar

>> Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The only reason I am going to update as much as possible is because I don't know if/when the power will go out so everyone I know in real life and on the blogosphere can know what's up. It's official. Omar is a hurricane and it is headed this way. The projected path moved more east so it is right over us! We are now under tropical storm warning and hurricane watch. Tomorrow I have to go to the Butterfly Farm and capture butterflies to move them into the lab. It's very quiet right now. Eerily so.

Here is the latest projection according to NOAA. Oh nos! As I was typing, NOAA updated again and we are under hurricane warning now! This is exciting! Well, as exciting as the threat of impending doom (yes, that was an Invader Zim reference) can be. As a science geek, I relish the after hurricane biodiversity research I can do, but I worry about not being able to shower. Hehe. It's late. I am babbling.

3 comments:

Kitt October 15, 2008 at 2:38 AM  

I'll be keeping an eye on that storm! Batten down the hatches, mimi.

Marimoy October 15, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

@ Wendy... THAT'S what the quote is... everyone always laughs when I say button! HAHA! Thank you very much.

Anonymous October 15, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

You are too much..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP