JS-Kit Comments

Madame Mimi's Psychic Intuition

>> Saturday, October 11, 2008


HOLY COW! I was wondering why I decided to write a post on the seismic activity here and apparently Mother Nature decided to prove me right! If you read the caption to the right, you will see that the earthquake we had at around 7 this morning, waking me from my deep deep slumber, was a magnitude 6.1! That means lots of exclamation points in this post apparently.

Luckily nothing happened. No power outages like last time for the little one we had. Silly WAPA. WAPA is our power company. We are really dated and need a new one (if anyone reading this works for a power/energy supplier, please move here). That is an aside however. I am just laughing that I couldn't figure out why I was writing my post yesterday, but it comes in handy now!

4 comments:

Kitt October 11, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

Nothing says "Get out of bed!" like a good shake, eh? Glad no serious damage was done.

Wendy October 11, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

You must have felt the energy. Animals do, so why not humans??
Glad everything was o.k. No damage, or power outages.

Marimoy October 11, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

@ Kitt... Yeah, it definitely woke me... and everyone else too!

Marimoy October 11, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

@ Wendy... Who knows? Maybe. I am rally glad this went by without a hitch, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP