JS-Kit Comments

An Aside for Something of Quasi-Great Importance

>> Saturday, October 18, 2008



I cut my hair! Yes yes, I know... this is not science, food, or music so what the heck Mimi??? Well it is an ART! ha! As The Queen (aka my mums) can attest to, I haven't paid for a hair cut in years. I do my own hair, in the bathroom. I must say, I am quite please with this one, too.






And now for the crowning glory.... a piece I like to call "the back of my head with socks"

Thank you for participating in the show.

:D

9 comments:

Kitt October 18, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

How cure! That looks like a great cut. Very flattering.

Kitt October 18, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Er, CUTE! (Need more coffee.)

Marimoy October 18, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

@ kitt... thanks! I understand. It took my a few edits to get impotence to importance.

Anonymous October 19, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Still don't know how you do it, How can anyone cut the back of their hair to look like a stylist did it is beyond me. Then again this is my Mimi we are talking about. love it...

Marimoy October 20, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

@ the queen... i got skillzzzz that's why! haha

carmilevy October 21, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

You have great skill with scissors - not to mention amazing courage! I suspect I'd look like I had been in a barroom brawl if I ever tried the same thing!

Marimoy October 21, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

@ carmi... Practice makes perfect

ScientistMother October 26, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

very cute!

Marimoy October 26, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

@ scientistmother... I knew you would understand

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP