JS-Kit Comments

Mushrooms Have Invaded My Parsley

>> Saturday, October 18, 2008


You see that??? It's growing out of my parsley. This is kinda neat except I can't for the life of me figure out what type of mushroom it is... but wait. What's this???

more of them???? Where did they come from?



I took a picture of the underside because this helps with mushroom identification.

I just want to know what they are. Are there any mushroom experts out there? I have looked on a ton of websites, but nothing really seems like this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I like mushrooms and if they are not gonna kill my Floyd, these are cute and I could keep them in the garden. Help!


3 comments:

Wendy October 18, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

You can't find them on the net because they came from the faeries! When you were sleeping, faeries invaded your garden and planted their toadstools, so that next time they have a gathering, there will be seats for everybody to sit down on.

Marimoy October 18, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

@ wendy... I KNEW they were too cute to be "normal" mushrooms! Brilliant!

Cheryl October 19, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

I love fungi......how wonderful.....I have them all around the garden....I have never had a dog yet that eats mushrooms....there are exceptions of course......

I think Wendy could possibly be right they blew in with the fairies......

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP