JS-Kit Comments

St. Thomas Shuffle

>> Monday, September 29, 2008

I took pictures of the family (hubs, me, Floyd) on a walk the other night. I was inspired by so many other bloggers' safaris and walking tour pictures that I figured I would give it a go. So come join us for a sunset... island style!

A cruise ship leaving the harbor was the inspiration for the walk together WITH camera. This was the beginning of the sunset from my porch.


Floyd was anxious by the door. We have to have a leash for her because SO MANY PEOPLE are afraid of dogs here. It's okay, it adds to her street cred.


This is an unidentified, side of the road, weed. I haven't looked it up yet. Soon. I promise...
Pretty though!


The sky lit fire and you could see Culebra and Vieques. After so much rain recently, I was surprised to see some neighboring islands!



I hope you have enjoyed a sunset with me.


The first for picts are by me. You can use them, just give me credit somewhere. The last one is copyright my husband, N. Zambrano, under creative commons also.

6 comments:

sealaura September 29, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Thanks for sharing a bit of the islands with us. I was so happy to see your pics especially of Floyd. Norman sends Floyd a hug.

Amanda September 29, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Those pictures are so pretty! And Floyd is cute :-) Thanks for the pictures!

Wendy September 29, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

Lovely sunsets! If you click to embiggen, you see tiny lights at the bottom of the pic. Looks like little elves lighting their way home!
You do live in a magic land. LOL!

Cheryl September 30, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Lovely Floyd......

I love your photographs, it was good of you to share your island with us.
What a fabulous sunset........

Marimoy October 1, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

@cheryl... Floyd loves giving people tours... although she does lead us to bizarre locales at times!

Q October 1, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Dear Mimi,
Lovely sunset!
I love seeing your island.
Maybe one of these days I will come in person for a sunset.
Happy October,
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP