JS-Kit Comments

National Blog Writers Month

>> Wednesday, October 1, 2008



Thanks to Kitt of The Kittalog for the heads up on this. I almost forgot! October is National Blog Writers Months, affectionately referred to as NaBoWriMo, in which all participating bloggers promise one post per day throughout the month. If I blog one post per day, I get lip balm. How exciting! Who doesn't need lip balm in the coming months? Even here in the sunny Caribbean we do as it gets horribly dry here. The good news is it will force me to come up with something everyday... the bad news is you may get tired of me! :oD Since I know I won't be able to keep my resolution, I am resigning myself to a loss, but do want everyone to check out the main site for the woman behind the madness, The Soap Crone. She has yummy, all natural, body goodies. I am not affiliated in anyway, I just love good soap!

Don't worry, I will post my new Debate! later....

2 comments:

sealaura October 1, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

WOW what a challenge. I think I can give it a go but I can already see days that will be tough. Good idea though!

Marimoy October 1, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

@ sealaura... I know what you mean. I have a hard time keeping my assignments done no less the blog... especially with midterms in a week. Yikes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP