JS-Kit Comments

Vacation Time

>> Sunday, August 3, 2008

I will be leaving on Tuesday to go to Utah to visit my dear in-laws. We (the hubs and I) are also going camping in Montana. We are going on an elk hunt! Not to kill them, to capture them on film and video. Woo Hoo! This isn't very science-y I know, but I am so excited. I'm actually doing something for my birthday instead of working. To celebrate, I leave you with pictures of my favorite places in Utah.



The first snow covered tree I EVER saw!



Me and the Hubs at Dinosaur.



Flaming Gorge. Okay this is actually Wyoming, but I seemed to have lost all my good Canyonlands picts. *sniff*

That's all for now. I really need to find those disks!

Creative Commons License
Pictures from Out West by Marizela Moya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at scienceforfood.blogspot.com.



4 comments:

sealaura August 4, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

Have fun on your vacay. Can't wait to see the pics you take there.

Marimoy August 4, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

yeah me either! lol

insanemommy August 4, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Glad you aren't "killing" anything. Can't wait to see the pix. Have fun.

p.s. Your "hubs" is one hot ta-molly! Cute.

Wendy August 7, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Liked your pics, especially the one of the canyon in wyoming. Enjoy your vacation and I hope you get some majestic elks on film.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP