>> Thursday, August 21, 2008
1. Kitt at The Kittalog. Her pictures are fantastic and her weekly gadgets make me cringe. I am jealous of the goats. Very.
2. Hollie at Walking the Fine Line. Gut wrenching diary. Also my cousin-in-law. The fact that she is willing to put all this out there despite how personal this all is is tough.
3. Sherry at Q's Corner. I know a lot of my readers also read hers so if you haven't you should. Amazing pictures.
4. The elusive Lunch Buckets over at Lunch Bucket Bento. Bento really is something I make everyday and her meals are simple and yummy, her haiku contests are hilarious, and her wit is...well... witty.
5. Cheryl at My Wildlife Sanctuary also has an amazing garden and I am jealous of her furry bee friends. Really amazing microphotography.
6. SeaLaura because her addiction to the ocean rings with the familiar around these parts! Plus she is just a really good diarist.
7. I also love Isolated Foodie. She is in the middle of nowhere and talks about how she grows and makes really good food. Her verse is incredible.
If you really want to see which blogs I think are brilliant, look at my blogroll on the left hand side of this page. I left off all the big-poppa blogs because I am sure they already know they rule.
Okay, here are the rules (if you want to play):
Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate at least seven other blogs.
Add links to those blogs on your blog.
Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Well, I hate tagging people so hopefully everyone will just come read this. lol.
Now, back to homework! Ah distraction.