JS-Kit Comments

Area 51 Revealed... finally

>> Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ok, so yes I am a geek. I even went to Roswell and all that fun stuff, but Area 51 documents are becoming unclassified and many old vets of the site are coming forward to talk, finally.

Tonight at 10 pm EST, you can watch them talk. On National Geographic Channel, you can watch the new documentary, Area 51 Declassified.  Am I excited? Oh, yes! Will I get to watch it? Probably not. My house has it, but the cable goes in and out (yay island living) and even though it is behaving, chances are I will miss it. Friends houses with satellite instead? They aren't nerds like me. No NatGeo (shame).

I WILL buy the DVD though: make no mistake.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP