JS-Kit Comments

My Holiday Wishlist

>> Thursday, November 18, 2010

Okay, yes I am a dork, but I am ecstatic about all the cool things out there for the holidays. This is what I want. I know I will end up with treats for my dog, but a girl can dream, right?


First up: this awesome Bluetooth



Retro Phone Handset

Retro Phone Handset and ThinkGeeks definition?:
Yeah, we know all about those bluetooth headsets for cell phones, but forget that stuff! We have here the latest development in cell phone technology and it's a big hunk of beautiful plastic. An accessory for your phone that you can really grab onto. Something with heft and that good-old-American solid construction feel - like a 1972 Cadillac. The Retro Phone Handset is a new production replica of the Western Electric 500-series model, which was the classic phone handset for several decades. It's been slightly modified to work with the headset jack of most cell phones (or via a "hands free" adapter kit, sold elsewhere). Just plug-in and dial - or for added effect, put your cell phone in your pants pocket - then it looks like you're talking on a phone connected to... well, who knows?   
Cool. Next is the video series I am dying to see: . I'm greedy and want the Book/ DVD combo.


Great Migrations
Great Migrations Book and DVD Set

Along the lines of great videos, I also want Life. It was awesome.



Be the first to own LIFE from Discovery Channel
 
 
On to my geeky side, I also need this book to add to my zOmBiE book collection
The Proper Care and Feeding of Zombies: A Completely Scientific Guide to the Lives of the Undead
and I want it badly. Funny.




What weird and interesting products do you want this season or whenever? Add links in the comments!

2 comments:

The Queen November 18, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

luv da phone receiver, I heard on the news people are having allergic reactions to their cell phones due to the nickle in them. So if you are allergic to nickel and always misplace ur bluetooth this is totally what one needs and the feel of retro is so me...

Marizela M. Zambrano November 22, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

I know right! They have wired ones like pictured and wireless bluetooth ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP