JS-Kit Comments

Farewell, Sciencewomen!

>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One of my favorite science blogs is closing shop. Sciencewomen has always been on my blogroll and has been a constant source of chuckles, thought provoking essays, and a pool of encouragement for women (or ANYONE) in the sciences. I am sure many of us female science bloggers have Sciencewomen to thank for the confidence to blog at all. When I started reading ScienceWoman (before Alice jumped on board) I think she was like one of 3 or 4 women science bloggers I had come across. When they became the Sciencewomen I followed them over at ScienceBlogs. Now there are literally hundreds of women science writers out there! ScienceWoman and Alice really are being the change they wanted to see in the world. I know bigger and better things await them and they will be sorely missed in the blogosphere. Farewell, ladies!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP