JS-Kit Comments

The Need for More

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009


... but what? I have recently been reworking my schedules and am figuring out exactly when I need to do what to get the most out of my week. For those of you that haven't been following on Roogoodoo, I have a bit on my plate lately. I still want to provide you with all sorts of fun science tidbits, though, so I have to ask you, what would you like to see more of? I know the videos are popular, but are pretty time consuming, unless you wouldn't mind short news briefs like this one. These types of videos are much easier to make. Or do you want more space and astronomy? Are endangered species your thing? Random science news? Vote below and leave comments please! Every little bit helps the team here at Potspoon! know what you want to read. Thanks guys!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP