JS-Kit Comments

DonorsChoose Challenge

>> Sunday, October 4, 2009

You may or may not remember, but last year I urged you to support any bloggers participating in the DonorsChoose challenge. This year there is a little friendly competition going on between the big poppa science blogs and us little blogs that belong to the Nature Blog Network. If you don't remember that either, I became a member November of last year. So I am in. I think we can take the bloggers at ScienceBlogs DOWN. Really, it's all in good fun and all for a good cause.

I selected fun science based projects that I think will really encourage children in America to not be so afraid of science. I also chose classrooms that are known to be in high poverty areas. Please try to donate. Even if it's five dollars. Many of the projects I picked have match donations by other foundations as well. If you donate through me, there may be something in it for you later as well. Not trying to bribe or anything. Just to let you know!

I will continue the status updates on this until the competition is over. Please give. If you want to know how DonorsChoose works, please follow this link.




1 comments:

bug girl October 7, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Yay! Once I have a minute, I'll be kicking up the competition. :)

Recent blog:=- Whoops

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP