JS-Kit Comments

I'm Home

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am back in St. Thomas after a week (seemed longer) with the familia. I even went to the Miami Metro ZOO. It was awesome. I have a bit of pictures and lots of interesting animal facts to share with you! I am also WAY behind on science news. There have been a lot of important things going on with science. I don't know how I will catch up. For now though, I am going to go unpack my amazing art supplies. That was so nice to come home to... a happy dog and a pile of art supplies. Ok. I am a bit tired, but I promise I will post something sciencey. Soon.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP