JS-Kit Comments

An Up and Coming Wildlife Host

>> Saturday, September 6, 2008

... and no it's not me. This is what I get for not having a TV. I found him surfing the web today... Apparently there is this syrupy sweet boy who does his own wildlife minis also and they are really good. If I had a television perhaps I would have caught his appearances on various shows. His name is Enzo and his show rocks. His show is ENZOology and is quite popular apparently. I was blown away. It makes my videos seem pointless... *le sigh* What he is doing is amazing though. I really wish more children viewed the outdoors and sciences this way. You should go to his website. It really is awsome. Yay, Enzo!

6 comments:

Cheryl September 7, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Wow I was blown away by his enthusiasm and confidence......Great to see someone so young taking an interest in nature......

Marimoy September 7, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

I was too. It gives me hope for the world.

Danielle Brigida September 7, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

This is great! thanks for your comment! -Danielle Brigida

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

adorable yes, but Mimi never think your videos are pointless. your science is different and to a different age group. I am re-learning lots of things from when I was in school and its wonderful. keep up the great work you are doing Mimi, you have only just begun...

Unknown September 12, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

I just wanted to thank Mimi and the folks who commented on this post for your positive vibe and comments. Enzo loves learning and doing the show and we can see that the program may be able to reach millions of kids like Enzo but who need someone to show them that it's OK to be interested in science, love nature and the outdoors. There is too much negative media influencing kids and encouraging them to ignore their innate brilliance and give in to acting "cool" which means "uninterested, uneducated and uncommitted". Peer pressure also dictates underachievement. It's sad.

I hope you continue watching Enzoology and tell your fellow parents about our program.

Marimoy September 13, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

@ Pete... don't worry, we will keep watching. Enzo is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP