JS-Kit Comments

Some Photography

>> Friday, September 19, 2008


At the gentle nudging of SeaLaura, I am posting some pictures to submit to the weekly "Thematic Photographic" over at Written, Inc.'s blog. This weeks theme is nature so I am pulling out some of my faves...

First up is a lake in the Tetons on the Wyoming side... I can't get over this view. The clouds were amazing that day and really is one of my favorite pictures of that location. This was over 3 years ago.

Next is some of my favorite reef in Lerkenlund. This was an amazing bait fish experience. They were all making highways around this coral head. Blew me away. I know SeaLaura wanted me to post an iguana pict for this, but I have a few more that I want to share with you guys later! I hope you have enjoyed my asides today.


Creative Commons License
Thematic Photographic: Nature by Marizela Moya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

7 comments:

sealaura September 19, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

YAY so glad you posted!

MamaCta! September 19, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

Those are amazing! I clicked on the coral picture to see a bigger view---those fish swirling around the coral are incredible. Great shots.

Wendy September 19, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Thanks Mamma C for clicking on the coral pic. I did that too! And yes - those fish swirling around look awesome!
Loved the first pic too.

Marimoy September 20, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

@ Laura... me too!

@ Mama C... It was an awesome bait fish experience!

@ Wendy... I am sorry that I didn't upload the full size version of the first pict. I really like it.

Anonymous September 20, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

wow, the first pic is absolutely amazing, like something out of a postcard or a calendar!

;-) dropping by from toni's weekend soiree

Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

When you first saw that view of the reflection on the water, I can imagine it was breath-taking! Silence is golden and I know that was pure tranquility..

Marimoy September 28, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

@ gandarynako... I felt like I was IN a postcard being there!

@ the queen... It was amazing. There was hardly anyone on the road. When we stopped to tak e pictures, we were the only ones and maybe one car drove past in the hour we were off the road to picnic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP