JS-Kit Comments

6 Random Things About Me

>> Sunday, August 17, 2008

Okay honestly I don't normally do these things and I wasn't technically tagged except for a mention from SeaLaura, but I thought I would give it a go since most of my readers don't know too much about me except where I live and the fact that I am a science geek.

Okay, I'm not gonna follow the rules at all, but here is how they're posted...

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your blog and link to them
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment
6. Let the tagger know when your entry or post is up.

6 things about me...

  1. I make myself bento box lunches everyday. I do for my hubs occasionally and I always do for plane rides. I don't know why. It's an addiction to cram a lot of food into a small space and make it visually appealing and nutritionally balanced. I am just glad that there are no places to get bento accessories here and no one really ships down here or I would be in trouble. I am glad I can keep it simple.
  2. I am an avid reader and will not eat or answer my phone if it means I can keep reading whatever is in my hand.
  3. I used to have a serious bug phobia. Not spiders, they don't bother me. Bugs... you know 6 legs and 2 compound eyes. Yeek. I admired them, but couldn't go near them. Got over it at the Butterfly Farm. Except for roaches. I still don't like them.
  4. I am as much of an art nerd as I am a science nerd. I just go over board with my lab notebooks and go out of my way to stop at museums and galleries. I am lucky enough to live on the island that was home to Camille Pissaro. Yay!
  5. I was a Floridian by birth.
  6. I love to learn but I hate standardized educational systems... that is why I am STILL in school at my age.
So now I am tagging anyone who wants to do this and if you are really interested in me (don't see why) ask me anything! I will answer.

4 comments:

sealaura August 17, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

YAY! You did it! I like the whole bento thing. I use a Snoopy food "tupperware" from Japan that I got at the Hello Kitty store that I love to cram my lunch in. It is awesome! I love how it has the little compartments, great for portion control :)

JoanieLSpeak August 18, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

You commented on my German Potato Salad in my bento box. I couldn't find anyway to contact you except here. :-)

I just added the recipes to some of the food found in my bentos. I will keep this up for reference. I manage a blog and maintain an account on Tasty Planner, so they can be found there.

As for your potato salad, the recipe can be found here.

Wendy August 18, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

I agree with you on number 6. And I went back to school (nursing school) at age 52!!! So ya see? We never stop learning. And it's fun.

Marimoy August 19, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

@ wendy... now I don't feel so bad! Thanks.

@joaniel... thanks it looked delicious!

@laura... good to know I am not the only one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP