>> Sunday, August 17, 2008
Okay honestly I don't normally do these things and I wasn't technically tagged except for a mention from SeaLaura, but I thought I would give it a go since most of my readers don't know too much about me except where I live and the fact that I am a science geek.
Okay, I'm not gonna follow the rules at all, but here is how they're posted...
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your blog and link to them
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment
6. Let the tagger know when your entry or post is up.
6 things about me...
- I make myself bento box lunches everyday. I do for my hubs occasionally and I always do for plane rides. I don't know why. It's an addiction to cram a lot of food into a small space and make it visually appealing and nutritionally balanced. I am just glad that there are no places to get bento accessories here and no one really ships down here or I would be in trouble. I am glad I can keep it simple.
- I am an avid reader and will not eat or answer my phone if it means I can keep reading whatever is in my hand.
- I used to have a serious bug phobia. Not spiders, they don't bother me. Bugs... you know 6 legs and 2 compound eyes. Yeek. I admired them, but couldn't go near them. Got over it at the Butterfly Farm. Except for roaches. I still don't like them.
- I am as much of an art nerd as I am a science nerd. I just go over board with my lab notebooks and go out of my way to stop at museums and galleries. I am lucky enough to live on the island that was home to Camille Pissaro. Yay!
- I was a Floridian by birth.
- I love to learn but I hate standardized educational systems... that is why I am STILL in school at my age.