JS-Kit Comments

an apology

>> Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm dreadfully sorry the new video isn't up like I promised, but there are a lot of good reasons behind it! My very best friend (besides my husband) is working on scripts for me so that I can say things without so much hesitation. I know the stuff, I'm just nervous! She will also appear in episodes as needed. The show was our idea and hopefully she will get her computer working again so she can help me keep up with this website. Thanks for your patience!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 10, 2008 at 2:17 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP