JS-Kit Comments

A Post About a Video

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I know, I know... go ahead and faint. I almost did. Can you believe, after a year (I'm so lazy), I FINALLY finished Western Adventure Part 3? It is taking forever to upload. Really. But I did it. It's finished. I promise you will have it by tomorrow (crosses fingers and does sign to ward off bad wuju). You can go watch Part 1. It's WAYYY better than Part 2.

At least Part 3 will give you something to pick apart while I'm on my amazing vacation to St. Kitts. Oh, you didn't know I was going to St. Kitts? I'm really excited. I'm sure it may be another year before I finish off this vacations videos as well, but hey, you keep coming back, don't ya? Yay, wilderness videos!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP