JS-Kit Comments

A Rant

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Okay. I suck. I know. I haven't really posted anything of sustenance in a while. I'm pooped. All I have been doing is making, thinking, eating sandwiches. I am glad I am creative with them. Sheesh! I finally did get a half day off yesterday and got to see some of "real" Florida. It was nice. It rained a bit though. Oh wells. I did get to see something besides the inside of the shop and the drive to Mom's. I am really excited though.... Hubby comes on Thursday!!! Woohoo! I get to see him for a few days. He leaves again on Sunday, but I am still so happy to see him. It has been 3 LOOONNNGGGG weeks. Even though we talk like 10 times a day, we are both still very excited. I won't get out of the shop much, but at least I get to hang out with him. Sorry this was a useless post. It's just nice to get it out of my system.


11 comments:

sealaura May 26, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

good to get an update and no worries on the rant.  That was not a rant at all :)
so happy that u will get to see the hubs.  I move this friday so I hear you on changes and chaos. 
 
hugs.
L

Amanda@Lady Scientist May 27, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

No worries about the rant.  Being away from home stinks!  As does lots of rain...

Mimi May 27, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Love the picture. You guys are too cute.

Mimi May 27, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

oh yeah!

wendy May 27, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

I don't have anything to say either.  I've blogged about gardening stuff.  About hubby stuff.  About a birthday in the family.  Well it's raining today.  Whatever.....
Nice to get an update on how you're doing in Florida.  Too bad we couldn't have met up on the day I was leaving and you were arriving.
Hugs

Sherry Blaine May 29, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

I am so happy hubby is coming! You two NEED to be together!
I am so far behind...did you move to Florida? You and your Mom are so cute.
Lots of hugs,
Sherry

Guest May 30, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

yay! i hope you guys are having fun!

Marizela M. Zambrano June 7, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

YOU WERE HERE!??? :(

Marizela M. Zambrano June 7, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

It's ok... you're allowed.

Marizela M. Zambrano June 7, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

working on it.

wendy June 7, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Yup, the same day you arrived, I was leaving fort lauderdale. I spent a week there - respite from my caregiving. Thought I had mentioned it before, but apparently not. I have no idea what airport you were at, but it was the same day. Small world, ay?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP