JS-Kit Comments

Science for the Kiddies

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

While carousing on a site where I have gotten some great science news in the past, I actually clicked the link on the right for Science News for Kids, and I must say, I WAS BLOWN AWAY! The site is run by Eureka Alert. Needless to say, the writing style is easy to understand, makes references to kids pop culture so that they can relate, and is really just great. Go see for yourself!

Some examples of recently published articles are:

and so much more!

If you have a little budding scientist, this site is for them. There are even fun links like birds and their songs and other sciencey websites to visit. Ok, I am off for more browsing!



2 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

I love Science News for Kids, too. In fact, I have that site on my blogroll. I'm trying to figure out how I could write for them.

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

I think that would be remarkable. I really wish there was someway of breaking into science journalism for kids. Seems like so much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP