JS-Kit Comments

A Really Great Resource

>> Sunday, June 29, 2008

In case you all were wondering, I am an aspiring wildlife filmmaker, but I suck and there aren't many people where I live who are any good at ANY sort of film making, so I get left to my own crude devices. Today, however, I am pleased to announce that the makers of one of my favorite video podcasts (Ecogeeks) has an excellent introductory guide to wildlife filmmaking. This makes me super happy because even though a lot of it seems obvious after reading it, I hadn't used some of those tricks and I felt like a moron reading it. I am glad that they are giving the layperson some tips in this aspect. It's exciting to know that someone saw the need for a resource for wildlife filmmakers!

If anyone knows anything about sources or cheap courses in cinematography, let me know!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
WARD'S is a one stop online store for science education.
CommentLuv Enabled Charles Darwin Has A Posse Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP